28, for lack of a better word, SUCKED! Therefore, I am completely ready to turn the page on last year, and start a new, fun, (((hopefully))) better chapter!
In the spirit of the birthday lists that Elsie makes each year over at A Beautiful Mess, I decided to make one for myself. The following are 29 things that I would like to do before I turn 30. Some of them are small goals, some large. It is not likely that I will get through this entire list...but I believe that writing these wishes out is a small step towards actualization!
29 before 30
2. Go on a road trip.
4. Make a pilgrimage to Red Velvet.
5. Get new head shots
9. Give my bedroom a makeover.
10. Restore the make-up table I found by the side of the road.
12. Throw another Naked Lady Party
17. Sew a piece of clothing for myself.
18. Finish the bird skirt UFO
19. Knit a sweater
20. Sew a quilt
25. Make a plan conquer my debt/build credit
28. Make a mix tape every month
Of course I'll blog as I merrily tick as many of these off the list as possible! Wish me luck! And here's to being 29 and feelin' fine!