Wowza - this post has been sitting in my draft box for days! I didn't expect to be as busy as I've been over the past few days!
I'll give the highlights, then on to the knitting...
* Attended/Played merch girl for 2 of 3 Growler shows this weekend
* Got over my pissy-ness and had an okay time working at the theatre
* We had company this weekend, which accounts for 90% of my house looking stunning right now - hurray!
* Taught all day Saturday/Watched my students perform their choreography showcase - proud mama moments abounded for sure.
* Attended a second teaching artist training workshop - amazing.
Okay - on to the crafty shhhtuff!!!
The mystery knit was...
a pair of legwarmers!
Over the years I've become a bit of a yarn snob, but I have a ton of acrylic nastiness in my stash from my learning days. This is the perfect project to dent that stash, and still make a nice little gift. These are a Christmas present for my bestest dance bud, Allison, who I'm pretty sure doesn't read my blog, so I think it's safe to show! Now I have to get on another Christmas project right away. My goal is to do one per month, and I'm already two months behind - yikes!
P.S. Sorry my blog has been angry, spotty, and f-bomb dropping. I marinated on deleting that post, because I try to keep this a receptacle for my happier thoughts, but sometimes a girl's got to vent, ya know?
P.P.S. My husband is currently slaving away on my taxes. He's my hero.