My darling Gemma tagged me for this about three weeks ago and I have been a poo and not responded. I am desperately trying to claw myself out from under an avalanche of work and have had no time to post! There have been some big changes in personnel at my place of employment - and lots of responsibilities have come my way - which is great, but it's been a tad stressful as of late.
So on to the survey. I'll try to list 8 things that I don't think I've mentioned on this blog before...
1. I love grapefruit flavored/smelling things. I'm drinking grapefruit soda at this very second. I have grapefruit hand soap in my bathroom. I love grapefruit, body wash, perfumes, candles, candy...you get it!
2. My cheeks get super ruddy after just one glass of wine. My face is like a built in alcohol indicator - annoying!
3. I went 80% deaf when I was in 2nd grade for no apparent reason. The doctor thought that I was allergic to my cat, so my cat was shipped off to the SPCA, and I have two cats now and I'm absolutely fine. It's never happened again - though my family would argue that I'm selectively deaf in both ears...
4. I have a repulsive aversion to the word "moist." Ew. Just typing it gives me the willies. I think I was reading a fluffy girly Anna Maxted book one time and one of the chapters started out, "I HATE THE WORD MOIST!" I was like YES! This character is my soulmate. Cake is not moist. It is delightfully squishy in my book. Moist used in a sexual context - even worse. Which my friends and certain members of my family enjoy constructing horrifyingly gross sentence to see me run from the room screaming. Which I do!
5. This is getting really difficult...hmm...OH, I love big earrings. I might have said that here before, but I do. Big dangly earrings. Plastic, metal, whatever I love em' all. I wear them in conjunction daily with a different headband/head scarf and large sunglasses. That's the holy accessory triumvirate for me.
6. I don't have a computer anymore! Boo-hoo! I'm writing this on my husband's computer, which is also nearing death. I literally have dreams of an 80GB Mac Book - commmmmmme to me my precccccciousssss! (Wow I'm tired)
7. I love rock climbing. It is the one athletic thing that I mildly excel at. I even suck at kickball.
8. Random story: When I was in junior high I had mega long hair - like I do now. And I wouldn't cut it like everyone else was doing. So on a field trip, I fell asleep on the bus, and one of the bitchy girls I went to school with cut a chunk of my hair right in front of my forehead. So I had to get bangs. And everyone said I looked like Amy Fisher. Lovely.
That's all, I'm not going to tag people because I've seen this EVERYWHERE! I have a crafty post ready to go, I just need time to type it. Cheers everyone!